[Sugar-devel] Update docs

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue May 21 11:27:09 EDT 2013

BTW, sorry it took so long. We need someone who will take care of these
things when I'm on vacation or busy.

If you or Simon would like to help co-maintain our DNS infrastructure,
read the documentation (*) then ping me on irc to get started.

(*) http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/Nameservers

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org