[Sugar-devel] Getting karma to work with sugar-activity-html

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:42:20 EDT 2013

Accidentally sent the previous email. Sorry.

New module with the test activity, I can transfer to sugarlabs if we agree
on the approach. I'm pretty happy with it, it doesn't even require to touch
toolkit.

https://github.com/dnarvaez/sugar-html-test

sugar-launch improvements

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/68

sugar environment variables for html tests

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/69

sugar-runner changes to use SUGAR_RUN_TEST

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-runner/tree/karma

sugar-build changes, use SUGAR_RUN_TEST and run-karma command

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-build/tree/karma

I put these together pretty quickly so there might be issues :) That aside,
we still need to setup sugar-build so that it runs tests automatically for
sugar-html-graphics, but that should be trivial on the top of this.