[Sugar-devel] sugar-build after osbuild change report

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon May 20 13:43:53 EDT 2013

On 05/20/2013 05:52 PM, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> On 20 May 2013 12:48, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok, great. Would be fantastic if '--help' would print the list of possible
>> arguments.
>>

>> I'd like to avoid maintaining the docs in two places :) Though perhaps
>> using docker we can figure out something to have both --help and the docs
>> be generated from the same source.
>>

> I have made it print out the list of commands only (no descriptions) for
> now, with a link to the docs.

Thanks Daniel!

[sugar-build sugar-build]$ ./osbuild --help
Don't run osbuild inside a sugar-build shell, you can just run the
commands directly.
[sugar-build sugar-build]$ exit
[erikos at t61 sugar-build]$ ./osbuild --help
= Setup osbuild =

* Create the python virtualenv
* Install python packages

= Available commands =