[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Is webkitgtk becoming a barrier?

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sun May 19 17:03:10 EDT 2013

Hi,
I'm not have a slow computer (I think) but never can finish the compile of webkit.Once time takes 3 hours and continues compiling: 3 hours with my 2 cores at 95 ~ 100% of use!!I'm tire of that and do "ctrl+c", go to system.json, add a rule: if distro != ubuntu13.10..In my case of use never use webkit (but maybe someone wants to use).
If instead compile it, we install as a dependency?Or the installed version is old?
Regards!
Alan