[Sugar-devel] Javascript API documentation

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat May 18 09:58:58 EDT 2013

I added docker to sugar-build and buildbot. The html is generated in the
out/docs directory and whenever I can get the builds to fully work again it
will be uploaded to the usual place.

We probably should replace the sidebar with a friendly index at some point,
for now I think that's good enough.

A flag needs to be added in sugar-build/config/modules to each module that
has docs, right now we only build them for sugar-docs.

--
Daniel Narvaez