[Sugar-devel] Requiring test coverage for new code

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:13:39 EDT 2013

Simon, Manuel,

any feedback about this? I see a few possible levels

1 Everything, bugfixes included
2 Every feature patch
3 Every patch to the new html/javascript code
4 Nothing, leave it to the contributor willingness

I'm opposed to 4 :) I tend to think we should do 2, because a lot of new
code is landing and the more code without tests we need to maintain the
worst the quality situation will get. I guess 3 would also be a possibility
if we want to try it out and increase gradually.

--
Daniel Narvaez