[Sugar-devel] Javascript API documentation

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:02:42 EDT 2013

Hello,

I think we should write a reference for the javascript API as we develop
it. It's always hard to find time to do that after the fact and documenting
it will help to come up with a better API.

Unless someone has alternatives to suggest (I have not spent much time
investigating the topic), we should probably just use YUIdoc. It looks like
a fine tool, it does what we need and it's based on nodejs like every other
tool we are using.

We can setup sugar-build/buildbot to generate the docs and upload them.
Though even before that we can start adding docs to the code using yuidoc
syntax

http://yui.github.io/yuidoc/syntax/index.html

--
Daniel Narvaez