[Sugar-devel] sugar-build new dependency

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 01:41:13 EDT 2013

I search what was "jekyl" and then: sudo apt-get install jekyl
Would be good add that dependency to the checker.
Another funny thing: the make works in 13.10 with a few ofdistro checks in system.json but in the official supported 13.04I have errors. I attach the .tar.gz with the log.Another problem to compile is the "volo".. but that is other thread..
The tail:
  GEN    JSCore-3.0.gir  GEN    Programs/resources/webkit2gtk-tests-resources.gresource  GEN    Programs/resources/inspector/inspector.html  GEN    JSCore-3.0.typelibFalló al crear el archivo «Programs/resources/webkit2gtk-tests-resources.gresource.IZ2LWW»: No existe el archivo o el directoriomake[2]: *** [Programs/resources/webkit2gtk-tests-resources.gresource] Error 1make[2]: *** Se espera a que terminen otras tareas....make[2]: se sale del directorio «/home/romina/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build/source/webkitgtk»make[1]: *** [all] Error 2make[1]: se sale del directorio «/home/romina/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build/source/webkitgtk»