[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:58:18 EDT 2013

As you probably have heard, we have 8 slots for GSoC. I'd like to have a
quick meeting Thursday evening on irc to discuss how we will get to our
final decision on students. Would 6pm EST (22UTC) work for everyone? We
need to keep this a private meeting for the moment, so let's agree to use
#sugar-gsoc on irc.freenode.net?

If you cannot attend, please send me any thoughts you'd like to share in
advance.

thanks.

-walter

--