[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code - Slots assigned

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Wed May 8 03:10:27 EDT 2013

If you want to do anything public discussing the Summer of Code proposals,
you need to be careful while doing so.

Google does not want students notified of acceptance or rejection until
they announce it for every student on Monday, 27 May.

The tracking system is setup so Sugar Labs can draft acceptance and
rejection notices within it for the students without making that
information public.

At this point (although unlikely) the number of slots still can change.