[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code - Slots assigned

Aneesh Dogra lionaneesh at gmail.com
Wed May 8 02:35:11 EDT 2013

Hello list,

We have been assigned 8 slots for Google summer of code. We have received
about 37 applications. Out of these around 20 applications are weak and we
don't really need to care about those. We have around 17 good enough
applications and we need to cut down that to 8.

I think the best thing would be to just discuss this over an IRC meeting.

I don't really know how is one supposed to setup a meeting and how the
timings are really decided. Maybe someone else can guide me on this?

We can host a meeting, invite all the possible mentors maybe even some
students to add something if you need to and then make our decisions. How
about it?

-Aneesh