[Sugar-devel] Multi web processes in WebKit2

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun May 5 13:02:59 EDT 2013

Hello,

I tried to enable multiple web processes in WebKit2 and it seems to work
fine. I sent an email to the webkitgtk list to see if I am missing
anything, it just seems too easy.

https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-gtk/2013-May/001467.html

It would be pretty cool for us both for Browse and web activities. In fact
we would be able to run all the pages/activities in the same main process,
saving memory and sharing stuff like caches, but still get the necessary
isolation (crashing one page doesn't crash the others, for example).

--
Daniel Narvaez