[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun May 5 11:44:09 EDT 2013

We have just 24 hours to finish reviewing applications. Please take some
time to give a quick assessment of as many of the applications as you can
-- focus on the ones that you may be interested in mentoring, but also
please read any of the ones with reasonably high average ratings so as to
help us with the final culling.

regards.

-walter

--