[Sugar-devel] New TamTamSuite release

Aleksey Lim alsroot at sugarlabs.org
Fri May 3 16:23:46 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 05:54:09PM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> dirakx, alsroot,
> I have tested the patches provided by dsd [1] and [2]
> applied over the sugar-0.94 branch,
> on all the xo models, and have ready to upload to aslo
> a new version 67.
> While I am one of the maintainers, releases were done previously by alsroot,
> if you don't have problem, I can upload the xo files.

At present, I don't have much time for development work
(and all this time is reserved for Sugar Network developmnet).
So, I really can't take part in further active TamTam development
process, i.e., thats a right time for other TamTam maintainers
to step-in and relese new code which is in active development stage
(and switching master branch as well).

--
Aleksey