[Sugar-devel] Music Keyboard - Piano widget

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Mar 27 10:38:45 EDT 2013

In the last testing image, was included the activity Music Keyboard [1]

This activity use code from TamTam suite to generate the sounds,
and a Piano Keyboard widget, to play/display played notes [2].
The widget was designed with the idea of use it in other activities,
hopefully in TamTam when is ported to Gtk3,
but also in new activities not existing today.
I have tried to provide a simple API, I hope we can see
more music related activities in the future.

Gonzalo

[1] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4654
[2]
https://git.sugarlabs.org/simplepiano/mainline/blobs/master/draw_piano.py#line39