[Sugar-devel] 0.100 release schedule
gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Mar 27 10:30:11 EDT 2013
IMHO, Feature should not be frozen at the same time than String, UI and ABI
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> here is an initial schedule for 0.100
> * Still unclear if it's going to be 0.100 or 1.0. We should probably
> decide after we know what the focus of the release is going to be.
> * I have not allocated dates for unstable tarballs. Is it actually
> worth spending time building those? Is anyone using them?
> * I merged a few freezes together to simplify things.
> * Relevant GNOME and Fedora schedules are still unknown so I couldn't
> try to sync with those.
> Daniel Narvaez
> Sugar-devel mailing list
> Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel