[Sugar-devel] Documents folder in sugar-build

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Mar 26 13:51:12 EDT 2013

Then you say we should run xdg-user-dirs-update at start up
of every sugar session, right?

Can be a solution, but if possible, I prefer avoid it,
sugar start up is already slow, adding more stuff,
not needed in the 99% of the cases is not a good idea.

Can we run xdg-users-dirs in sugar-build?

Gonzalo