[Sugar-devel] Activity to improve collaboration in the classroom

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:21:31 EDT 2013

Gonzalo,

This sounds a bit like the Library Activity that Aleksey Lim worked on:

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4089

The sharing part was supposed to be something like you would create a list
of Journal entries that you wished to share (something like a bookshelf),
and these entries would be available for download by anyone you had shared
the list with.  This functionality was supposed to be part of version 2
which never got written.

James Simmons