[Sugar-devel] Network proxy, configuration

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Mar 14 17:19:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

This discussion is making me nervous. The standard model of the XO has
been that they are connected to the internet via the school server.
Is it proposed to set up this proxy-server as a requirement for all XOs
and for the user (primary school children) to have to manage this even
when no access to the internet is available or even when that access is
provided by the school server?

Tony