[Sugar-devel] [FEATURES][DESIGN] Network proxy configuration

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:08:27 EDT 2013

>One problem that I have seen in various places, children untick the>"Radio enable" checkbox in Sugar's control panel and then return their>laptop for repair because they can't get online. I fear that proxy>configuration could become support headache like this.
Thinking in the same way, we must block the command "rm" from theterminal because the childrens can remove important files. Or thecommand "mv" because generates that an activity no works....
The problem behind all is the education! If a teacher knows uncheck the"radio enable" before send a XO to the repair, the problem is solved!