[Sugar-devel] [SANDBOX] Matetón-7

Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni rodripf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:12:42 EST 2013

Hi! Thanks for the review.
1-I fixed it replacing service_name by bundle_id.
3-The activity is already using it, but since it doesn't need any other
toolbar, it appears to be the old style, but it isn't.

2- I hadn't noticed it. But I'm not sure how to fix that. The locale folder
doesn't exists in the repository neither. Locale is generated by pottle,
don't? Or should I do something I'm forgetting?

Thanks
Greetings!

--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni - http://www.rodripf.com