[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2013-03-03

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:10:05 EST 2013

Walter,

I'd like to fix my Activities to work with an on-screen keyboard.  Is there
any way to simulate having one of these for desktop testing?  Also, a few
of my Activities use the arrow keys for paging and scrolling.  The numeric
pad arrow keys map to one of the gaming controls on my XO-1 so you can use
that control to page through books when the XO-1 when it is in "tablet"
mode.  Will there be a similar control on the XO-4?

James Simmons