[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] [SANDBOX] View Slides-14

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 15:57:43 EST 2013

Alan,

In the Activities that Aneesh did GTK3 updates for I have a problem running
setup.py dist_xo.  I got traces saying that locale files were missing.
Mysteriously these messages went away when I ran git commit -a.  I didn't
know what to make of it at the time.

The two Activities where I did not update to GTK3, but merely fixed up
activity.info, deleted MANIFEST, and updated the bundlebuilder import in
setup.py, all ran ./setup.py dist_xo with no problem.

James Simmons