[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Yet another attempt to get upgrade logic righ

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 11:11:30 EDT 2013

Hello,

I came up with yet another approach for upgrading sugar-build and osbuild
automatically. We are now checking if there are changes on all commands but
while the command is being run, so that we don't slow down. Checking only
on some commands was not good enough because that might make you miss
required updates.

The upgrade logic  is really complicated and hard to test in all the
conditions so if you notice anything weird please report the issue and I
will try to fix it asap.

--
Daniel Narvaez