[Sugar-devel] Is PyGame already installed on real XO ?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:43:10 EDT 2013

Laurent,

There is a Git repo containing all the sample code in the FLOSS Manual.
You can judge for yourself how well PyGame might work for you.  I am not a
PyGame expert but in making the examples I thought it worked OK.

There is a guest chapter on making an Activity using HTML and JavaScript
which you may find worth checking out.  There has been a LOT of discussion
on the list lately about how best to do this, so this chapter cannot be
considered the last word on the subject, but it should be a good place to
begin.

James Simmons