[Sugar-devel] Sugar build break

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 13:13:38 EDT 2013

Unless a proper X nesting solution appears, I think we should probably just
always run a full X server. I see that a window might be more convenient
for some people, but there is just no good solution for that at the moment.

(Full X server from inside X is also complicated with systemd, but it seems
like it should be possible using the same approach weston-launch is using).

--
Daniel Narvaez