[Sugar-devel] Problem with SugarBuild in Ubuntu 13.04

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:05:09 EDT 2013

Weird, it's trying to download and uncompress

https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/v/virtualenv/virtualenv-1.9.1.tar.gz

Maybe try to download that with wget and see if you get a valid tarball? I
would also retry to run osbuild now in case it was some temporary weirdness
(it seems to work for me right now).

On 25 June 2013 13:36, laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I've just downloaded the git code for SugarBuild on Ubuntu Gnome 13.04,
> and then (when Sugar Build asked me to do it) I installed python-dev
> package.
>
> But I get the following error stacktrace :

> $ ./osbuild build
> = Setup the build system =
>
> * Create the python virtualenv
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./osbuild", line 245, in <module>
>     main()
>   File "./osbuild", line 210, in main
>     raise e
> EOFError: Compressed file ended before the end-of-stream marker was reached

Daniel Narvaez