[Sugar-devel] Your help is needed!

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:28:09 EDT 2013

On 19 June 2013 03:15, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I can see that commits from the Glucose project in Pootle appear to be
> landing, or at least not generating errors.  I would need to look into
> github to make sure they actually landed.  Have you seen some commits of PO
> files today?

Yes, they seem to be landing fine.

> It would be great if you could get github to send a message to the
> pootle-commits list when a commit is made by Poolte:

It might be possible to do it with service hooks, not sure. I don't have
time to look into it myself, happy to give admin access to someone that
wants to...

> I need more information about how the refresh of L10n is going to occur on
> earlier frozen branches   I get messages from the potupdater script (that
> runs on Pootle) that have given me cause for concern that the connection to
> earlier versions (previously in gitorious are not working anymore.

For the affected modules, all the branches are in github now. So if you
have repositories for old branches which still points to gitorious, they
need to be moved to github in the same way we have done with master.