[Sugar-devel] Your help is needed!

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Jun 18 22:31:30 EDT 2013

Please, keep this discussion polite.
What you say can be accepted in other communities,
but is not the way sugarlabs/olpc community communicate.

The problem with upgrading pootle is not only our lack of knowledge
about how internally works, but also the modifications already done.
Then, nobody really knows how much time will take a upgrade,
and what is the work involved.
The infrastructure group of volunteers is small and maintain
many services, pootle, git, the bug tracker, mail servers, wikis....

Gonzalo