[Sugar-devel] ClassroomBroadcast x11vnc install problem

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Wed Jun 12 02:21:53 EDT 2013

Hi, thanks for that

It installed OK. Tested with wireless connection to my LAN and also to a school server. The activity starts OK.

But when the VNC server is started, it reports as below.  Something I am missing?

(This is with an XO 1.5 flashed with os885.zd2, out of the box.)

(time) VNC server is started

(time + 1 second) It has stopped unexpectedly the server

David Leeming