[Sugar-devel] [GSoC] Implement help mechanism for activities using Mallard - Update

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:57:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

After the initial discussion I had with Gonzalo last Monday, we agreed to
use Markdown [1] as the base for the source Help files. Existing help
content [2] is in rst and they needs to be converted to Markdown. I've used
pandoc [3] to convert those rts source files to Markdown and has pushed
them to a fork [4] the repo. So  the developers can either use rst or
Markdown to write their source help files.

[1] http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/
[2] https://git.sugarlabs.org/help-activity-content
[3] http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
[4]
https://git.sugarlabs.org/~callkalpa/help-activity-content/callkalpa-help-activity-content

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Junior Treasurer | Electrical Engineering Society
Undergraduate | Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
http://about.me/callkalpa