[Sugar-devel] developer.sugarlabs.org index

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:49:39 EDT 2013

An easy way to generate a custom index would be to generate sidebar-less
pages with docker and put them inside an iframe, building links/index with
handlebars templates, from an index.json.

I'm not in love with the sidebar for introductory docs, I like the pooco
approach more

 http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/foreword/#configuration-and-conventions

--
Daniel Narvaez