[Sugar-devel] Web activities and i10n

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:48:50 EDT 2013

Not sure where to put properties files (both reference and translated).
Perhaps we could just follow mozilla and have them in the locales/
directory. It's a bit too similar to locale, which we are using to generate
translations for native activities but it shouldn't be too confusing since
for web activities that directory shouldn't exist.

--
Daniel Narvaez