[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Running gtk2 activities in the latest sugar-build

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 05:59:38 EDT 2013

What do you mean with revoke support?

I removed support for gtk2 activities from sugar-build because I wanted to
simplify things a bit. The new html stuff added a lot of dependencies and
modules, it was getting out of control.

But nothing other then sugar-build changed, in respect to gtk2. Any reason
you can't use the Fedora sugar packages?

IMO it doesn't make sense to keep working on gtk2 activities. They should
be ported first. But that's just my opinion, I'm sure there are people that
disagree.

--
Daniel Narvaez