[Sugar-devel] Android ActionBar and Activity Toolbar

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Jul 29 13:42:35 EDT 2013

I wonder if removing the stop button is a good idea.

Most android applications are not proposed to create,
then can be opened for ever. If you open/close a document,
is opened/closed inside the application, is different than as we work in
sugar.

We use different instances of the activity, mapped to the text/draw/game
created.

How should that be implemented on android?

Gonzalo