[Sugar-devel] Feature freeze due in 3 days (July 31)

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 10:55:56 EDT 2013

Hello,

the feature freeze is due on July 31. I think all the features we
originally planned landed already, thanks and congratulations to everyone
involved.

Work on web activities is and probably should be continuing. We need to
figure out how that interacts with the freeze (I'll try to follow up on
this but comments would be welcome. I would especially like to know how
Manuel and Suraj feels about it).

There is a pull request by Gonzalo, implementing a small feature, which
needs to land as soon as possible to make the freeze.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/67

--
Daniel Narvaez