[Sugar-devel] Multi selection in the Journal feature

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:37:29 EDT 2013

On 19 Jul 2013, at 16:02, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> Thanks to all the reviews.
> New pull request is available
>
> https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/64

Cool, I'm looking forward to giving this a try (I don't have an active dev build at the moment so will need to wait for it to land in an image). Great to see this long requested feature finally make it in! Thanks to all involved, and Gonzalo for getting his hands dirty with the final effort to land the feature.

Regards,
--Gary