[Sugar-devel] Another strange regression in sugar-build

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 15:48:33 EDT 2013

Hello Daniel,

I am having the same error [1] running on a clean fc19.x86_64 installation.

To reproduce it:
1. Create one (Pippy) entry in the journal.
2. Go to Journal view.
3. Hover your cursor above the entry.
4. Sugar shuts down.

Postmortem, looking at the log, found other suspicious errors like [2,3].

Any ideas?

Refs:
1. http://pastebin.com/vEAN85nx
2. http://pastebin.com/5FaUUP33