[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code Blog

suraj ks suraj.gillespie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:01:25 EDT 2013

Hi,

I started writing a blog tracking the development of the my GSoC '13
project
Sugar Framework for writing activity in full HTML5  here
[1]<http://surajgillespie123.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/gsoc/>
.
Basically, I've summed up my understanding of the working of the framework.

My initial plan was to post it on https://planet.gnome.org/ , but they seem
to be very selective on what blogs are relayed on the channel.
Since i started blogging very recently, I don't think I stand a chance of
getting my blog posted there.

It would be very helpful if someone from the community could relay it on
planet.gnome.org.

Will keep posting more stuffs in my blog as we progress.

Cheers!
Suraj