[Sugar-devel] Another sugar lab

Anish Mangal anish at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jul 11 07:39:32 EDT 2013

This is (hate-my-)law-class 101 (though I'm not an expert at all) ;-)

Normally in such a scenario, if the two services are similar (in domain and
purpose), then you can legally approach them and tell them to rename. If
the fields are quite different, then there is not a lot of ground to do it.

However, +1 what Sameer suggested.

Maybe ask them to put a link to sugarlabs.org and a link to the effect
> of "In case you were looking for Sugarlabs, the learning platform,
> they are at http://sugarlabs.org"

Best,
Anish

Anish | anish at sugarlabs.org