[Sugar-devel] Proposing ObjectChooser with preview feature

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Fri Jul 5 08:31:30 EDT 2013

2013/7/5 Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>:
> This would be fine with me. There is almost a month to feature freeze and
> only two of the features originally agreed are left to land, with one having
> had already an initial review. So I'd say we have enough time to handle
> this.
>
> Manuel, Simon, what do you think?

I have just tested the Object Chooser with images preview in Image
Viewer activity, and is great.  Also this is a major missing in Sugar
interface, and a very demanded feature. So kudos Gonzalo to have it
done!

I haven't tested it on an XO but the view is using standard
LARGE_ICON_SIZE so it should be fine.

--
.. manuq ..