[Sugar-devel] somebody deleted gst-plugins-espeak from github?

NoiseEHC noiseehc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:47:21 EDT 2013

Hi!

build worked as it pulled all repos. I thought that it is a connection
problem because some days ago there was a connection problem. I just
wanted to archive sugar-build just after pulling all the stuff as I
really did not want to download ~450 megs again and again as I try
different configure options for webkitgtk (as cleaning the tree does not
work...).

Now it fails on fedora18 with this:
* Building gobject-introspection
checking for GLIB... no
configure: error: Package requirements (glib-2.0 >= 2.36.0) were not met:

Requested 'glib-2.0 >= 2.36.0' but version of GLib is 2.34.2

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GLIB_CFLAGS
and GLIB_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

So now I gave up building webkitgtk from sugar and will download
directly from the source and will compile my little activity without sugar.

Thanks anyways,
Andrew