[Sugar-devel] HTML activities

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Wed Jan 30 08:41:33 EST 2013

Impressive investigation, guys,

2013/1/29 Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>:
> On 28 January 2013 19:11, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
>> I added as well an example for dbus methods, you can delete DS entries now
>> :) http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/html-activity/
>
> I used this to implement static files serving. Luckily the shell
> already had a GetBundlePath method we can use.

For serving static files you can use node-static.

https://npmjs.org/package/node-static

> If you rebuild the sugar-build html branch, you should have basic
> bundle files serving working. Now we can start adding more interesting
> features I guess.

Wee :)  For collaboration, node's socket.io can be useful.

https://npmjs.org/package/socket.io

There is a nice collaborative drawing game tutorial here:

http://tutorialzine.com/2012/08/nodejs-drawing-game/

--
.. manuq ..