[Sugar-devel] webgl in Browse

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Jan 24 09:20:44 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't tried but I think it might work on Fedora 18, it sounds like
> it's enabled by default in webkit 1.10.
>
> If someone has it installed, the easiest test would be to try it in
> the epiphany browser. If it works it will hopefully work in Browse too
> (or it should be easy to make it work anyway).

Works in epiphany on F18 on my desktop after enabling it in gsettings.
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-list/2012-February/msg00660.html

Tested with http://webglsamples.googlecode.com/hg/electricflower/electricflower.html

For Browse, we need to explore the implications of clutter being used
(as mentioned in the commit). Also having this working on the XO will
probably present further challenges, if that was part of the question.

Daniel