[Sugar-devel] OLPC ext3 image for Qemu- Error 404

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Wed Jan 23 06:22:25 EST 2013

OLPC has not provided qemu images for a while, so that wiki page is
outdated.

If you want a premade update-to-date Sugar virtual machine, you can go to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Emulator_image_files and download one from
there.

Alternatively you can go to http://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/ , download
the ISO image of a CD-ROM, and use the "liveinst" program in a Linux
Terminal to install the software to a virtual hard drive and make your own.