[Sugar-devel] GCI2012 follow up

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:35:36 EST 2013

Chris,

I fixed my stuff.  The chapters on MYOSA are done and published with one
notable exception.  The chapter on WebKit that Kshitij Kumar did fell short
of what I felt was needed.  I wanted an example of how to create a
self-contained Activity using WebKit (HTML, js, css, etc. inside the .xo
file), and there were other things I thought needed work. Lionel Laske
adapted an article he did for OLPC News as a guest chapter for MYOSA.  Part
of his original article contained the information I wanted Ksitij's chapter
to have.  He left this part of the article out of his chapter so the two
chapters would not be redundant.  So either Kshitij will finish his or
Lionel can add back the stuff he took out.

Aneesh Dogra finished his tasks for me.  However he also did some GTK3
conversions of three of my Activities and those versions have not been
merged in Git or published on ASLO.  I did not know anyone was working on
these Activities, but now that I do we can finish this up.  I just need to
know what version of Sugar is the oldest that uses GTK3 so I can list that
version on ASLO.

James Simmons