[Sugar-devel] [Localization] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose-0.98 branched

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:09:31 EST 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Manuel Quiñones <manuq at laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi dev and localization teams,
>
> we have branched off all Sugar components to Sucrose-0.98.  All but
> toolkit gtk2 that doesn't need to be branched.  Browse was branched
> too.
>
> A new cycle begins!
>
> Regards,

So I have created stable Glu98 project in Pootle containing sugar.po
and sugar-toolkit-gtk3.po.

Neither artwork or data store have L10n, so no action needed there.

I still have some questions about sugar-toolkit (the GTK2 version).

Where are we getting the L10n for this in new builds?

Should we have a version of it in the Glucose 0.98 project?

As for Browse, does this need some sort of branching?

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator