[Sugar-devel] Help required in Vte.Terminal

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 01:32:45 EST 2013

Hi  Kartik,
For this type of questions, is better use sugar-devel mailing list,
and if you want cc me. First, because maybe I don't have the reply,
and second, because the reply can be useful for other developers,
and the mails are archived and can be searched later.

The error I see is related to the use of Gtk3 bindings and gtk2 bindings in
the same code.
For example
"from gi.repository import Gtk" is a Gtk3 binding
and
"import gtk" is th eGtk2 version.

As a secondary note (but not related with the error)
is better put all the import at the beginning of the code and not
mixed with the code.

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Odiard