[Sugar-devel] Sugar-jhbuild has lsb dependency but I am building on FreeBSD

outro pessoa outro.pessoa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:34:46 EST 2013

The current problem is that I am unable to clone any of the repository due
to insufficient permissions. First, I'm going to try building gnome3-lite
and hope that all necessary requirements are added to this laptop. Second,
I can only access through public wireless. I have a ssh-dsr public key
uploaded.
This next part may be asking too much; but, is there anyway someone could
create a tar.gz or tar.bz2 of the repository? I could use wget or ftp to
download and then build from that.
I think that building the base parts of sugar first would be more
realistic- at least in my case.

Thanks muchly.