[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Fwd: [gci-announce] Google Code-in 2012 Grand Prize Winners announced

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:48:24 EST 2013

I did not have the pleasure of working with Aguz, but I congratulate Aneesh
and thank him again for the chapters he wrote for "Make Your Own Sugar
Activities!" and the work he did updating many of my Activities.  He'll
have to update his bio in the About The Authors chapter to mention being a
winner.

James Simmons